About Me

My photo
* I've taught Grades K-3 * This is my 10th year of teacher. * Can't wait to share ideas and hugs with you.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hi bloggers!   It's day two of The Teaching Tribune's linky party.



 I just love linky parties!  Today we are celebrating "Two for Tuesday".  In honor of today I'm offering 50% off two of my favorite products.  Here's what I have on sale......


 

This is a brand new product.  My principal requires us to keep up with parent communication.  I'm sure your principal requires the same.  This is a great product to do so.
This is one of my favorite products.  A great way to keep track of behavior in your classroom.

Well, there ya go.  You can purchase both products at my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  Enjoy the products and I'll see ya tomorrow for Worksheet Wednesday.

Until Tomorrow.....
Amanda





1 comment:

  1. Your site is good Actually, i have seen your post and That was very informative and very entertaining for me. Arthur Shelby Coat

    ReplyDelete