About Me

My photo
* I've taught Grades K-3 * This is my 10th year of teacher. * Can't wait to share ideas and hugs with you.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hi bloggers!  Happy Summer!  Yes, I'm back again.  I know what your thinking...she keeps doing that pesky disappearing act...LOL!  Well that's true.  Here's what I have found about blogging....I really enjoy it, but when I'm working I have a tendency to be a workaholic so I don't leave time for anything else but work.  Which is great for my teaching career, but horrible for my personal life.  This probably explains why I'm still looking for Mr. Right at 38.   But hey, that's another blog post...ha ha ha!

So is everyone out there enjoying your summer?  Any big, fabulous plans?  My plans are to plan for my kiddos next year...yep work (the dirty W word),  and blog about some things that happened to me this past year....all good!

But I would also like to get to know all of my bloggers.  I've always heard that teachers should communicate and help each other....so grab your coffee and let's talk!   Here's how we'll get the ball rolling....I'm going to ask a question of the day each day.  At the end of the month the person that has answered the most questions will receive a free product from me, and just so you know I have some REALLY AWESOME stuff in the works....should be ready to sell very soon!  The catch is the question will be posted on the blog Facebook page.  So if you've not liked me on Facebook, you might want to do that.  We'll continue to play this game all summer.  Oh and I'm also going to reward some hugs to some wonderful teachers that made my life a little easier last year.  After all everyone deserves a hug every now and then right....OK...

So, run on over to the Facebook page and check out today's question......and.....GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment